Some hate them, some love them, but whether we want to admit it or not, we all make them. My old stand-by in school was to stop biting my nails. I never succeeded. As an adult, I really enjoy the start of a new year, and I use it as a time to reflect, plan & hope.
I've got a lot of plans for this year.
- Bake croissants from scratch. I have the ingredients ready to go.
- Master the macaroon- I can do it.
- Read more often; magazines do count! Sorry, bibliophiles.
- Exercise out of love, not out of guilt.
- Turn the TV off, especially if no one is watching.
- Savor my time off from work.
- Live as though I am on vacation.
- Frame those rolled up prints, and find a spot to hang them.
- Limit procrastination. This is the hardest for me. (See delayed blog below for proof.)
- Get a job.
- Lose weight; get down to 210.
- Try to remain as calm, and positive as possible.
Oh, did we tell you we spent Christmas in Las Vegas & it was amazing?
|Annabelle & I watching the fountains at Bellagio|
|Ed's first Vegas meal|
|Annabelle & I posing at the Bellagio|
|Windblown at the Hoover Dam|
|Annabelle & Hello Kitty. Have you ever seen such legs?|